Hello! I'm Travis and I am a designer & developer focused on UX/UI and prototyping.
My name is Travis Moore and I am both a UX/UI designer & developer based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of Seattle. I have over 7+ years of experience both designing and implementing fun and intuitive user interfaces for both games and web apps. I am both artistically capable and technically proficient and love the challenge that come with both skill sets. When I’m not designing or scripting I spend my time training with my border collie, growing cactus and succulents, and of course, playing and making games.
I’m currently working at Lowe’s Innovation Labs, where I am designing and developing the next big web and AR technologies. If you have any questions or projects that you feel like I would be a great match for then feel free to reach out to me.
I believe there is an art to design, but design is not art. Design is purposeful, defining how to engage the user. While art creates questions, design creates answers.
- User Experience & User Interface Design
- Graphic & Interaction Design
- User Flow & Wireframing
- Branding & Identity System Design
- Usability Studies & Strategies
- 3D Modeling & 2D Animation
- Level & Layout Design
- Unity3D Scripting & Prototyping
- Design Documentation
Tools & Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch
- Unity 3D / UE4
- Autodesk Maya / MagicaVoxel
- Visual Studio / C# / C++
- Web Design HTML / SCSS /ReactJS
- Version Control Git / Perforce
- Zeplin / Slack / Jira / Trello
Want more details of my professional career? Check out my resume by clicking the button below.
Send me an email
Copyright © 2019 Travis Moore, all rights reserved